The SKWOOSH™ AGP Fluidized Gel Pad is designed for competitive Dragon Boat paddlers. AGP Technology welds the Gel Packs where they are needed the most, directly under the weight-bearing “sitz” bones for more comfortable and efficient paddling. The pad is approved by the IDBF*, weighs 7 oz., is ½” thick and delivers great comfort without changing your CG or torso height. It has a non-skid bottom that stays put when wet. It is absolutely waterproof and so lightweight it floats. There is a built-in elastic carry loop that attaches directly to your paddle for easy transport. The SKWOOSH™ Dragon Boat AGP Gel Pad is made in the USA and is guaranteed for workmanship and performance. The International Dragon Boat Federation has officially approved the SKWOOSH™ AGP Dragon Boat Pads for use in competition.
- Weight: 7 oz.
- Open Dimensions: 8″L x 12″W x ½”H
- Cushioning – lightweight pressure relieving gel
- Carry Loop – Attaches pad to paddle for convenient transport
- Comfortable – Relieving pressure helps you row longer in comfort
- Low Profile – Maintains torso distance and center of gravity Integrated
- Non-Skid Bottom – No glue or tape needed
- Lightweight – waterproof – floats
- Fits All Seats – no installation required
- Durable Low Slip Cover – for energy transfer efficiency
- Maintenance Free – no mold – mildew – functions in all temperatures
- MADE IN USA – Guaranteed workmanship and performance.
Colors – Black, Red, Pink, Blue