At 17kgs, the Beachcomber is the lightest plastic sea kayak of its class on the market. The Beachcomber has been developed to incorporate the latest sea kayak designs and technology to provide a comfortable, stable and maneuverable sea kayak.
With ample storage, the Beachcomber offers a carrying capacity to suit a range of paddlers and equipment making it ideal for multi-day trips.
The robust, ultralight construction and the quick hull have made the beachcomber a favorite for multi sporters, and recreational paddlers.
- Weight: 39Lbs / 17kgs.
- Length: 16’ / 4.88M.
- Width: 23” / 60cm.
- Cockpit opening: 33” x 15” / 84 x 40 cm.
- Storage Capacity: 44Gal / 170 litres.
- Material: Vacuum Thermoformed Plastic
- Paddle holder.
- Paddle float rescue attachments.
- Barracuda tiptoe rudder system.
- Glove box storage compartment in the cockpit.
- Deck lines & deck bungy
Colour – Yellow
The Beachcomber is a truly great option for those wanting a fast, stable sea kayak that is light and durable.
“Outstanding…best sea kayaks on the market” – Brendan Smith