Available on backorder
At 17kgs, the Beachcomber is the lightest plastic sea kayak of its class on the market. The Beachcomber has been developed to incorporate the latest sea kayak designs and technology to provide a comfortable, stable and maneuverable sea kayak.
With ample storage, the Beachcomber offers a carrying capacity to suit a range of paddlers and equipment making it ideal for multi-day trips.
The robust, ultralight construction and the quick hull have made the beachcomber a favorite for multi sporters, and recreational paddlers.
- Weight: 39Lbs / 17kgs.
- Length: 16’ / 4.88M.
- Width: 23” / 60cm.
- Cockpit opening: 33” x 15” / 84 x 40 cm.
- Storage Capacity: 44Gal / 170 litres.
- Material: Vacuum Thermoformed Plastic
- Paddle holder.
- Paddle float rescue attachments.
- Barracuda tiptoe rudder system.
- Glove box storage compartment in the cockpit.
- Deck lines & deck bungy
Colour – Yellow
The Beachcomber is a truly great option for those wanting a fast, stable sea kayak that is light and durable.
“Outstanding…best sea kayaks on the market” – Brendan Smith
- Additional information
Weight 17 kg Dimensions 488 × 60 cm