The Nautic Kayak Lifter is a complete system for easily loading and unloading sit on top kayaks. It is the only one in the market that has an 80kg load capacity, does not require any heavy lifting and a single person can operate it using the included winch.
The unit is designed to be neatly stored on the roof of your vehicle beside your kayak when not in operation.
Important Note: Designed to fit Rhino-Rack Vortex and Thule Aero systems with bar overhang with at least 100mm excluding pad and clamp setups. This means it will not fit our Vortex 2500, Vortex 2500 RS, RSS, RSF, RSP, SG systems.
- Quick and easy set up.
- No drilling required in a kayak.
- A 2 point harness is used to hoist your kayak.
- Lifts kayaks up to 80kg / 176lb.
- Height adjustable to suit various vehicle heights.
- Low friction with easy sliding motion onto ramps.
- Rust Proof.
- UV Protected.
- Designed and Built in Australia.
- 3 Year Warranty.
- 2 x adjustable alloy ramps.
- 2 x longitudinal alloy roller support bars.
- Hand Brake Winch.
- Harness Kit (6 tie-down straps with multiple lengths included).
- 8m / 26ft non stretch marine rope.
- Universal Multipurpose Holder (RMPHU).
- Fitting Hardware.
Important Note: Designed to fit most roof rack systems with bar overhang with at least 100mm / 4″). This means it will not fit our Vortex 2500 RS, RSS, RSF, RSP, SG systems.
NOTE; This product is available by order only and in most cases available 7 to 10 days from order.