Designed by Steve Gurney one of the most renowned Adventure Racing athletes in the world the Gurney the Gurney Gears Bumfortable Seat is packed full of features. Made of Closed Cell Foam, they are lightweight, warm to sit on, non absorbent, and easily moulded for a custom fit by the use of gentle heat (eg; hair dryer, hot water bottle or domestic fan heater). Simply one of the most comfortable kayak seats you will ever have.
* Lightweight and completely non-absorbent.
* Forgiving, Inbuilt softness reduces risk of pressure points.
* Easily moulded for the best personal fit.
* Closed Cell Foam, warm on cold mornings and more comfortable than fibreglass. Less abrasive and much less likely to make your legs go to sleep.
* Flow tunnels incorporated into the underside of seat to allow any water to move to you bilge pump.
* Back strap option through moulded back strap tunnel. (25mm webbing)
* Side Kits available.
* Size – One Size
* Styles – Flat Hull, Round Hull
* Made in New Zealand
- Additional information